Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bloons Tower Defense Cheats On Ipodtouch

We are under construction ...... (Such as a tsunami)

can see many of your contributions, partially reflected in educational innovation blog for teachers, http://lunacreciente2006.blogspot.com . They incorporated some of them as comments on entries. I thought they were interesting, not only as general contributions, but as support for open formats and forms of learning, and teachers convey the real need to express, in general, the students, most of those who want to learn, and boundaries and glass ceilings that normally you are in the classroom.



Honestly, I would like to contribute your comments both on this blog, that it was created. First, to incorporate the learning of each and share them, and do so beyond the course, and even power continue building beyond the course. And second, because I'm sure a blog like this is a good example, not only for teachers of our country, who may need it more than others, but for all English speaking, and perhaps find a reflection in our work broadcast at least I want to show things start to change, aunqeu only gradually, step by step, verse by verse. Roberto Carballo

0 comments:

Post a Comment