Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mozart And Salieri Film

http://sistemaeconomico-byv.blogspot. com /

All course
Looking back now, it seems incredible that they have already finished classes and exams and my case is me preparing to face a new semester with new courses and profesores.Tengo must confess that I started this course a bit lost and bewildered.
never spent a moment to reflect what was discussed in class and stand to think that's what I think about it or investigate something that had struck me. Perhaps the fact that this is my second career, not having the pressure of so many subjects, work or tests as the first, allows me to go deeper in each of the subjects on which I'm enrolling and plantearmelas in a different. Although we must also recognize that sometimes I use my work as an excuse, if I studied everything I should have.
One of the cornerstones of the course was team work, an experience that everyone can probably qualify as disastrous, sometimes extremely fruitful in the past. My friends and I we did not know anything and I think We connected, knowing every step approach to reach more or less where we wanted.
It was my first contact with the cyber world. I am a regular mail or messenger but I limit myself to my friends. This is different, I can write my thoughts and reflections and throw it out there who cares to read it anywhere in the world.
I have the feeling that every one with our blog and exhibitions have provided a little, creating among all the subject, with our views and work. And it makes me feel good and I like it. Posted by BYV
at 19:28 0 comments

Music and social reality
The song was was chosen Revolver, the album 8:30 am and talk about a problem that has long been there, but only now is coming to the surface and start being aware of its importance and scope: DOMESTICALO VIOLENCE TO SEE ANA has a post painted blue in the eye derechoAna having a bad day recorded on the lips, matches, ciertoAna has a secret that nobody knows but is not a secretoy any given day is the last day and a day of estosAna believes the world is not huge but the trick Ana bastanteos saying if you go, I shall soon encontrarteAna not clear from where it all went negropero he said a day earlier with another dead or alive when spitting sueñoso saying your life will be pure miedoAbrir wings and fly, leave everything and get out quickly without so puestoQuién want to see what Anna is, one night one too, life is beautiful but who wants to see what Anna vey where to go when You know well that will go for Ticomo going to scream if you know nobody will tell escucharátodos exaggeration is not so much nomientras sculpts punch your name in your mouth huesosmientras cover you and crushes you a cigar in the wings and fly pechoAbrir , drop everything and get out quickly without so puestoQuién want to see what Anna is, one night one too, life is beautiful but who wants to see what Anna sees (bis) You said earlier that the dead living with one or sueñoso when sculpted to punch your name in your arms and fly huesosAbrir, drop everything and get out quickly without so puestoQuién Ana wants to see what you see, one night one too, life is beautiful but who wants to see what Anna veHay another song about this very issue and continues to impact me every time I listen to: MY NAME IS LUKA, Mexican singer-songwriter Suzanne Vega. Posted by BYV

0 comments:

Post a Comment