Saturday, February 10, 2007

Water Dries Mouth Out

challenging and rewarding: Christian Orgaz (http://christianorgaz.blogspot.com/)

Friday, February 09, 2007

Obviously the exam period is always a time to study, memorize ... Finally, there is not much time to write, especially when need to think about yourself, about your work, and most difficult, self evaluarse.Aprendiendo: BlogPues well, first blog, has meant for me in my experience, a space for reflection, at the same time of exposure, which I could write and share my experience, my feelings, concerns, leaving these synthesized and virtually stuck in the collective consciousness of the Internet. But more important is the habit, daily or almost daily, write, write those concerns, which otherwise would total your head a couple of days and then would have been as inglorious. However these ideas, sometimes just crap, other interesting aspects for further analysis and development, are together a compendium intellectual in the future, with a calm and comprehensive review, may allow development large projects, or simply, nor is small, can serve as a log shape concerns and personal impressions. In the end the main blog is not the fact but the meaning, which to me has meaning is a space for reflection, which has transcended the obligation to become a habit, because now I always carry in my backpack, a small notebook which I write when I have a moment my thoughts. Therefore, this first appearance in my experience has been beneficial and enjoyable at the same time a useful intellectual tool, allowing potential channel everyday ideas in a conservation area and the other posterior.Aprendiendo review: ClasesLas classes have been at least unique, different, special, and why not, innovative. It is part of a budget and work commitment, which requires ongoing monitoring and responsible, so far could be the rule, but more importantly in my view is that it presupposes maturity of the students, who must be the ones to organize their work, readings, texts ... The whole process has is infused at the beginning of confusion, lacking clear boundaries of the kind of learning and methods, and secondly it takes some confidence in the overall dynamic, and the natural development of the work itself. Finally there remains the feeling that if we were to start everything would be much easier, and could be done better. What is habitual.Puedo other hand say that not only have I learned some important aspects of "Structure" world economy, but I have learned many things. And that's the feeling I could sense the first day. Because on one hand I knew that the learning method was not the usual, which requires special work, and giving the teacher an opportunity to develop their work, and so, eventually, you can think clearly as developed. In this way we worked in groups in a relaxed atmosphere and friendly classes, enlivened with the less controversial comments of the teacher, acting as a neuronal stimulant, which on one hand need to understand the meaning, and another that can hide the foundation. Anyway, very interesting and fun. On the other hand the class presentations have been some very heavy, some very interesting and dynamic, the latter curiously responded to the advice of the teacher, that something will tell, it goes back to trust ... with everything and this has last semester, and I can certainly say that beyond the agenda we have developed our individual skills, we have improved strategies and methods to develop them, something I never would have thought you would find in this course, a whole sorpresa.Aprendiendo with Other: GrupoLlegamos to work in the most controversial, teamwork, controversial for me I am a person who work well individually, but I have trouble getting used to other rhythms, so I have not been wrong. But the fact of group work so hard for me not simply cost me the dynamics, which resolves to work and many meetings, which is clear, the objectives, procedures ... so I have to comment on the negative aspects they are without doubt the best I can learn. First setting the subject of study, greatly delayed the plan, and the allocation of parts of research, which in some cases led to overlapping lines research, which is absurd for a group of work but very rewarding because I could investigate all the issues at work, "the essence of power" but I took a long time. Thirdly there was no time for writing, which should have been, in my opinion, more coherent and cohesive, but given the timing is appropriate solvent. Another difficult aspect was the theme, as in wanting to integrate two aspects, such as oil and arms companies, we got into a crossroads of vague and ambiguous data, it was necessary to investigate time, depth, and especially careful . At this point certainly missed having more covered in class detail the formulation of hypotheses, but given the academic calendar whimsical splash of several festivities, as well ... this aspect was not as clear as I would have liked. Besides the exhibition, I think it was abundantly clear, and although not used media, first by lack of time, resources second, and third for economy of time, because you have to take care that the role of exposure going into the environment that play, which is usually very common, since what matters are the meanings rather than the means in which it occurs. So try that exposure would be clear and concise, to explain the novelty of the approach, and the meanings hiding something more than giving birth to difusos.Finalmente topics in this section, our modest survey allowed us to dovetail our issue with the social reality, albeit on a tiny scale but substantial in any event, which allowed us to establish contacts, and remember research techniques and data processing, using Excel ... in order to work together has been full, diverse, rigorous, and most importantly as a team, as never before had hecho.Poner notes, tax ... is a move away from aprehenderPoner shout what we learned would be quite absurd because land would throw the guiding principle of all this momentum, which has been the work and responsibility as a means of knowledge. No to the note. I think it is a job that matches me, but if my dependent, based on the impossibility of objectivity, I think it would be tough with myself, because I believe that you can always do more, you can always improve, always something that can be added. With regard to group work, I would have worked more as a group and individually, have conducted more interviews, with a better-designed questionnaire, other techniques would be applied not only quantitative. I would have liked on the other hand have spent more relaxed reading and even rereading some sections of the manual. There are many things left to do ... But well above that point I was trying to work some aspects of quarterly and my situation and relate these to notas.En first on group work enough, I mean, enough for all that it could work, everything that could be forward, with a little more work certainly give a more consolidated and mature project, looking from the future to the past would give that feeling of inadequacy. Now I can not evaluate something based on what might have been, as the vicissitudes of academic calendar, the holidays ... so happy to have finally given a project, which is that I evaluate, and thus say that the work could be significant, and if I had to relate to the rest of the companions, coincide as other works (not all, not many) in a Outstanding. But not for me to evaluate the work of others or the final. But integration also excels members of the group, as we develop relationships that transcend the subject, and if I had to rate this aspect would put a "special" ... I have often reflected on the notation system, adequate, significant, outstanding (why and for what) ... So unfortunately, this is the system governing the records, and which is, and if we talk about records, and the situation in which I live and my wishes for the future without doubt, an enrollment of honor, I would open the way, because I strive to maintain a record high, and this is achieved through sacrifice, effort and hard work , which is not in my hand again evaluated. I did not think I would dare to write this, but we can see how over the last paragraph we stopped talking about what they have learned to talk, how to assess, measure, what has been learned, which is absurd, we have gone from effort and work, desire and need, and whatever passes for the latter is a quit, since it is this that has to motivate action, as the money does not motivate the action nor does the note. In short, I'm glad it was not me who put the note, because what I could do it is to attend class, work, continue the exercises, group work, preparing the draft, read, study the issues, prepare exhibition, go to my colleagues, take notes, think ... that is and has been my task, however the act of measuring or assigning grades, not for me my nor my desire because I think an absurd competition, which discourages many people and motivates many buds, forgive me, motivates me to my issues in which I enrolled, I'm motivated to learn, work issues, doing things with people, doing things for my community, to enjoy my work, enjoy learning, and this process, some stations sometimes I have to submit to examinations or assessment processes, tests, in order to remove color to everything else but that is a requirement to develop a later work, and I speak not to compete against other but to compete with oneself, to show you that you can do more, you have much to learn, much, much ... and not get discouraged, but draw strength and embrace the links that take you to that stage, temperance and serenity is slowly giving me the experience that little by little, I will give more firm handles to face the future with serenity and enjoy the view I give Present. thank you very much for all by the time for the dedication, to learn and share, teach us new ways, ways to understand our reality. To transcend the programs, agendas, teacher-student barriers for allowing an open dialogue, horizontal, and conciliator, which is a first attempt to understand that there are different ways of doing things and not enough to know that knowledge must be done, so it can be shared with the comunidad.Se I forgot, the fact of the blog, thanks for encouraging me to write, reflect, think that the fact that someone can read what you do, it motivates mejor.En so thank you very much and encouragement to future projects. Posted by Sumelric

0 comments:

Post a Comment