MORE ON CHINA I have 3280 items (or more) about China, which I've noticed that rivers of ink on the subject, but the problem is much information to synthesize One thing is clear, innovative and compelling here is the crux of the heart! From what I've seen so far, the Chinese have on the one hand, a few goats as brutal trade competition due to cheap produce, other content because they are giving cool little money as with some Latin American countries who are investing, and finally, others are scared shitless (although it objectionable is that) they are many and the Confucian spirit with ... You can expect anything from them, especially because they have nuclear weapons and are standing as one of the most buoyant economies of the moment and are the rooms in the world rankings. All this worries mucho.Pero, unfortunately, are not the only ones who can give us surprises in this world named tropical smoothie. Posted by Cassiopeia
0 comments:
Post a Comment