Thursday, February 1, 2007

3 Number Combinations Calculator?

END OF COURSE What a beauty! You have done very well

"It's so hard to see yourself looking back and not become" Henry David Thoreau


The end of the course and is approaching (not to put it in present perfect, the course has already finish-) and now are picking up what each one has sown.
This entry is perhaps the most difficult of all, which formalities must leave us and be honest with ourselves. Hence the complexity.
How am I supposed to act?. These decisions have always been delegated to the teacher who is responsible for assessing your efforts and your dedication (if any) by examination. All courses are assessed and evaluated a specific day of a given week a month and a given year ... regardless of your progress.
Now I have the opportunity to write down my self and know that it will consider, and to be honest do not really know if there is a politically correct way of doing it ...
After much thought and give several round the head I think I deserve a good grade. It deserved something in that is something I have struggled and that is the reward for a dedication and interest I have had every day.
I always attended class, not being a mandatory requirement, but for me and me group. Commitment we made in class and what we have left in writing with our signatures. What is clear is that in order to respect ourselves we must first respect others. If one takes a commitment is to fulfill it ... I guess it helps that all who are my group (Christian, Álvaro and Isa) also value the act of commitment. For this reason we have always been a united group and that as part of a whole have always attended and participated in class.
My interest has been increasing with each passing day, losing the shame that characterizes me, feeling comfortable in class.
day I presented on individual and group work, (except work, "The essence of power" (final paper) due to technical problems (for reproduction) than to other otherwise).
I have attended all classes (except for a sickness) with my peers, because I find particularly interesting and different kinds of soil that have, so why not take advantage of it go away?
I created a blog because I have come to know that more facets of myself, those who do not usually come to light without really knowing why.
I have participated in activities that have been proposed such as "Music and Reality", by which I stopped looking at me navel and I've met more songs (and partially culture) and has been a nice way to get closer to my peers beyond the typical "elevator talks" wholly impersonal and pointless.
I learned the importance of methodology as best you can do, making (although it sounds paradoxical).
Above all, step by step we have shaped the final work between all through perseverance, commitment, research ... but above all, making mistakes and starting over together.
The presentation of the work was perhaps the heaviest part mainly due to the lack of custom, despite having tried several times. Despite this I tried to give it a dynamic and fun way (like all), but then perhaps the theory has not been taken properly into practice ...
Actually reading here think I'm "perfect" and not I do nothing wrong. Much less is my intention to demonstrate this. I'm just proud and happy with my individual and group work, and since I have the opportunity to record on it I have taken the opportunity.
In fact, one could always have done more (to participate more in class, work harder, work harder ...) but as there is no possibility of giving up a following in time ... I have to refer to the facts.
For all these reasons I believe that I deserve an A, although this remains to be my opinion, subjectivized unconsciously, and perhaps wrong.
But as they say, "Words with the wind ... and written, is written".
posted by Iria @ 9:22 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment