Friday, January 26, 2007
What has given me the cretion of this Blog?
Bohemia vision could say that has helped me to think ... and maybe not lie ... I would say I'm glad to have posted a blog, but actually has rather little visited employment benefit, little has been said ... rather demás.Insignificante Poco.Poco for the network. Non-existent for my group of clase.Para me, this space is mucho.Yo esfuerzo.He have devoted much valuable time employee to include images, files, news comment, summarize your notebook, visit the pages of www.sistemapolitico.blogspot. com and www.robertocarballo.com and comment on some of his articles ... visit the websites of my colleagues and congratulate them on their work ... Maybe this blog has been a lot more to me than nadie.Lo will siendo.A Sometimes I wonder where those 116 visitors have come to play quite the hit counter below ...
What has given me the cretion of this Blog?
Bohemia vision could say that has helped me to think ... and maybe not lie ... I would say I'm glad to have posted a blog, but actually has rather little visited employment benefit, little has been said ... rather demás.Insignificante Poco.Poco for the network. Non-existent for my group of clase.Para me, this space is mucho.Yo esfuerzo.He have devoted much valuable time employee to include images, files, news comment, summarize your notebook, visit the pages of www.sistemapolitico.blogspot. com and www.robertocarballo.com and comment on some of his articles ... visit the websites of my colleagues and congratulate them on their work ... Maybe this blog has been a lot more to me than nadie.Lo will siendo.A Sometimes I wonder where those 116 visitors have come to play quite the hit counter below ...
probably just count the visits I did to prepare this page. How do you call those things where you put a lot of effort but rather to give back a little? "Unprofitable? "" Systems "unproductive, where the" outputs "have a value (of use and change) under the" inputs "(hard work)? Honestly overall I think I have taken more effort than it perhaps should have empeñado.Quizás I focused on creating a blog that does not need any program content, and I forgot to reflect on the part of personal emotion with escribo.Ahora now understand that my blog is not the only teacher there for so many barely have time to read them all. Is understandable. But I am left with that feeling of having "painted shortly" in general.
to be little.
A grain of sand on the beach. Posted by JRico
to be little.
A grain of sand on the beach. Posted by JRico
0 comments:
Post a Comment