Saturday, February 3, 2007
Reflections of a student suffered
Friday night and the friend has not left Eduardo partying with friends as a tradition, my parents have been missed and have been worried about me. ! As if a kid of 21 could not stay home on a Friday night! "Son, how is it that you did not come today?," I'm a little tired, plus it hurts somewhat Head. "You do well son and gastas.Pero not what I do not know is that at exam time, yes, that time of life, in which the student regret not having done anything all semester and is locked in a room before PIAS
photocopy that has been his companion (usually have better lyrics) and mucho.Es appreciating the time to reconnect with reality and with photocopies of my partner if I look in detail seems to have worked to speed up the sheet below and the sides, so that words appear blurred and unfinished sentences, is the time to use my knowledge of cryptology that I learned when a pretty girl I wrote on the sticky bar a bar, your name and phone number and sacarlo.Mas cost me later, when I enter "desperation." - Go .... Memo shit, with this is impossible to study, "Who sent me to my career studying this shit?; BUAA, and I do not show, pal summer I prepared well and Notaz bag. (Will be in summer when you come back to regret not having passed in February or June). Arrived the implacable enemy (sleep, hunger, boredom ...) will produce the final abandonment but I will not leave for tomorrow what I can do tonight. (I will continue studying in this cold night). Good luck to everyone and especially to my friends (do not complain, you have not done anything all year, lol) Greetings from Guadarrama. Posted by Eduardo Ortega
Reflections of a student suffered
Friday night and the friend has not left Eduardo partying with friends as a tradition, my parents have been missed and have been worried about me. ! As if a kid of 21 could not stay home on a Friday night! "Son, how is it that you did not come today?," I'm a little tired, plus it hurts somewhat Head. "You do well son and gastas.Pero not what I do not know is that at exam time, yes, that time of life, in which the student regret not having done anything all semester and is locked in a room before PIAS
photocopy that has been his companion (usually have better lyrics) and mucho.Es appreciating the time to reconnect with reality and with photocopies of my partner if I look in detail seems to have worked to speed up the sheet below and the sides, so that words appear blurred and unfinished sentences, is the time to use my knowledge of cryptology that I learned when a pretty girl I wrote on the sticky bar a bar, your name and phone number and sacarlo.Mas cost me later, when I enter "desperation." - Go .... Memo shit, with this is impossible to study, "Who sent me to my career studying this shit?; BUAA, and I do not show, pal summer I prepared well and Notaz bag. (Will be in summer when you come back to regret not having passed in February or June). Arrived the implacable enemy (sleep, hunger, boredom ...) will produce the final abandonment but I will not leave for tomorrow what I can do tonight. (I will continue studying in this cold night). Good luck to everyone and especially to my friends (do not complain, you have not done anything all year, lol) Greetings from Guadarrama. Posted by Eduardo Ortega
0 comments:
Post a Comment