Saturday, February 10, 2007

What Happens If You Bet Underage Online

Raul says .... (Http://raulsvindel.blogspot.com/)

posts
work I have to order as well as my colleagues to write my opinion about the work blog. Well before I start this course was not sure it was a blog.Era one of those words that are heard once, something that related to technology and internet, but did not know what was and was told exactamente.Pregunte was the latest trend three years ago and I did not hear! Anyway I've never done much attention to fashion. Then I found out that in Castilian called logbook. I do not see much like a diary of seamanship but I have not found a better synonym, anyway would be a log to dry corto.Bueno original name and more frustrated because after I got some attempt to create this blog with the sole intention of meeting a requirement obligatorio.A me that I have no internet at home and I see new technologies useful without being a fan of same, the truth is that I thought at first a nuisance.
Write what you have to write and then see the computer lab of the faculty, Peleato by a computer and pu blícalo.Pero it is still useful if I do not so much what has proved my lack domestic technology not because the idea of \u200b\u200bworking with a blog is bad. The truth is that the invention is that the blog is not bad. In fact I posted a fan and extra couple of things about intuition and the science and art. It's okay to publish, no one reads it but still is nice. On the other hand you can read other people's thoughts on other blogs. It is an impersonal form of communication but could not otherwise perform. In short it is more impersonal than reading a book but has less charm. On the other side with people you know do not usually talk about issues or ideas that if you publish a blog. Always easier to write things that decirlas.Desde then I guess it's a good idea, at least save paper and the teacher does not misplaced is recorded that have given the job. Posted by raulsvindel

0 comments:

Post a Comment