Saturday, February 10, 2007

How To Face Piano Exam

structure is so hard ......

do is ...
"is understood as a global economic system to all nations in the world and its relations-predominated inant economic, but not exclusively so as to constitute an organized whole. The nature of organized simply refers to the relationship more or less of the elements (in this case the nation and its main operators) and does not imply any assessment of moral or political. "This is what wikipedia defines as global economic system ... and today I would not be able to define it differently. But I'm not able to stay on target about it ... I have ideas, prejudices and creoq ue also reviews based on facts about these "predominantly economic relations" between countries. Because the actors in these relations are states or businesses, but many of those affected by these decisions and relationships are the people ... many questions!
posted by lau

0 comments:

Post a Comment