END OF COURSE Yes, I admit and I'm sorry, plus I know I'm the first hit: I've only released two news throughout the curso.La seemed like a good idea: create a blog, and edit a weekly news and comment. It is not difficult, I thought. Usually I read the press every day, I have only to choose a news and comment. Only eso.El first step was not to pass along the news about the economy, as it had done so far, and dedicate a ratillo to know what was happening in the world on this subject. One day I caught myself reading the stock pages. So far these pages were spent glued to the other to avoid having to see so many antics together to Conclude by dizzy. But one day in class spoke about the bag thing I remember was done in a previous course in economics, but this time with a newspaper open and discovered that along with the antics ... Companies had names that I knew! Heh, seems like the most foolish of the world, but until now I had not the least interested in this little world, and to tell the truth, even briefly crossed my idea of \u200b\u200binvesting traded. Idea quickly undone, the little money I have I would have many benefits and also would not risk it. But hey, I know that if ever dispose of it, here is an option to increase (or not). Yes, the idea of \u200b\u200bpublishing a story a week was not impossible. During the week I have no time to breathe, so I decided to choose the news during the week and worked during the weekend. Even while reading the news was making the comment mentally. But then came the problem that always haunts me: indecision. One day I read a story that I was okay to comment, but the next day was another better, and the next one that was more current, and the next one I found most interesting ... He arrived on Friday and had at least five on my desk ... My God! What to choose? The end, none. My indecision had to add the weekends my dirty tricks, the desire to sleep for naps endless, the remaining subjects had to be updated and of course when we started doing the summaries of lectures, group work and Sweezy's book ... I had to set priorities, among which were the working group. We had to start looking for information, develop work ... Surprise! And now there were five to do two. Sweezy's book also, instead of being able to do a chapter each, so we had to divide by Javier and yo.En end, I'm not apologizing, much less. If I would have taken a little more seriously could have done even if a story a month. Any news would not have been more wrong, right? No, I know. But the vole who spent the weekend in order to do things in the unit were not for news, sorry. And the rest of vole that was not recovered my sleep (which, incidentally, are enough, given what I've always been Whistler and now I can not be) engaged in what they usually do the rest of us: the Shopping for the week, clean the house, the mountain of junk that accumulate with the typical "are just a couple of dishes, fregaré morning" and take the poor dog park, which I can not force a sedentary sad just because that I do not feel like a walk with ella.Así that this has been my experience with the blog, almost nil. And I must admit that the teacher "it seems worthy", as they say. When he said the first day we had to create one and it would be reading it, I thought to myself (and I imagine that as many) who would look at the last day to see if we post something now. That is, without wishing to offend, in my many years in college, and previously in my high school, how many teachers have read the works of their students, and even sometimes I have doubts, the exams? What a surprise I got when I got into my blog and saw that I had put a comment! I really do not expect it. Sure the teacher knows given time better than me. I mean, how many students have? What has been reading the blogs of every one of us and also making appropriate comments? Plated! In serio.A along the course and by attending classes was I came to realize that there is a teacher and most teachers who are involved with students and also "it Curro. For that makes me most angry is also not seizing this opportunity I ofrecía.En end, and can not do anything. The first quarter has been more rapid than it seemed was going to happen, and on the whole I am satisfied with the work I've done on this subject (saving the blog, which I admit not busy). Well, nothing more. I want to thank Professor Carballo bother to have been reading this and other blogs throughout the course and for reminding me that there are teachers who actually are, but sadly I know I will meet a few along my life.And from here I want to say that I have done much this year, if only to not pass by the antics of the page bag ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment