Goodbye Time
The storm had begun a couple of hours
ago, the wind whipped the window and you're not bowing.
the clock runs out my conscience, in the cold this town,
while at times the earth trembles, not stop shaking!.
I have exhausted the dose of cigarettes and coffee I have in the nightstand.
sequels have not once told me ...
And now you get to get me!, To be tonight with
the heat of my body. What I can think of?.
dying while I look horrible moments in my chest
beating been the desire of euphoria, my body begs to be between your legs, without Inmagine
every second prior to your arrival.
But the cold eyes of lovers, sitting on the floor in front
desolate bed, we said will be the last time our bodies are
together without words, our eyes said .. . There
orgasm was seen endless agony and cursed my skin
in your heart that night.
Yeah you stabbed my dreams once mindless strumming
artery and bled like a dagger, runoff from me the pleasure of looking
drink this cold, rainy night.
Now give me back, there is silence in the environment, I do not regret
to have you in this way as borderline, as your dress for you say goodbye I
my expressionless face and uneasy look in the mirror ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment