Saturday, June 5, 2010

Shag Bands Meaning And Colors



MY VERSES

I am a sincere man
from which comes the joke,
where the puck and the salt
homeless. There

time has stopped
and space is infinite, beyond all
has become
nicer.

And a song, stupid or wise,
gives fire to his joy,
but is so angry
yet. There

the Sun, with a hug,
he retired
and sleeps in the lap
of the sea.

Then, each morning,
heal your wounds,
and the tears of yesterday
forget them.

That there is so beautiful rhymes
the fact of life, even if there are

many things to say.

And no song with more verve and
truth
promised that own
challenge of your life.

I would also, however,
as the great José Martí,
leave the verses that I
there.

verses my eyes,
hearty and simple,
blue lines and red and yellow
.

And of all the colors,
and no cheating, no cheating,
that rhymes and flowers
not hurt. Verses

simple, without spurs,
or bitterness or pain, without militias
, without schools,
only love.

Before the river
calm of the sea will die,
verses from my soul I
share.

Jesús María Bustelo Acevedo

0 comments:

Post a Comment