Hypnotic Ancient
As the melody of a humble
forgotten frantic wail. Your wicked mouth
haunts me and conjures
; Candente wish
exquisitely violent and rhythmic, his tongue in every kiss
over me ...
Pecora is a soul, a cold and distant gaze;
desiring are his hands, running through my body
dangerously full of burning desire to go down,
for my sins hips filling my soul
heretical, unbelieving and Safia. Existence
orgasms blessed
exquisite frantically in a swinging hips,
soft movements our bodies convulse
fruitful in bed ...
out of your mouth I hear the roar, a groan, as
hypnotic siren is your religion that dazzles
and fills me with memories that make mourn which are
my head that make me burst escape
sensations that feel your body and aroma I can not calm
...
Now, your lips, your eyes, and your waist
drag me into madness every night.
know you're captivating manage your charms and
cover me with your veils sepulchral silence and harmonious senile.
your network collects fish every night. And I who will be "
shadow of a story?, A minute of your faith who mitigates your pleasure ...
I still believe, I keep looking.
If I believe in the Holy Trinity, in your hips, your eyes,
on your lips and mouth, the sublime I love you desire in
you speak with sweetness that becomes dictatorship ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment