Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Do I Need For A Ny State Id



Behind the windows
behind breaths
life
behind your beauty
my hands are due
immaculate skin stroking
and blessed, but it is not
nothing ...

Carrion birds are waiting
end of this year, running in
summer meadows away my
deception.

Yes, I watch and I understand I have
encountered many times and since
the same coat,
soil rocks have been lifted
bringing him vertigo .

He died this year, blossomed
and loved growing up like grass in
the desert ...
the distance you hear the symphony of
lost to goose bumps and captive
the senses ...

If you shed tears and laughter
for you with blood on his face
I kneel at your feet, give me
rites! anointing my head
with oil blessed the cross ...

Rediscover my clumsiness
But who is behind or
under rocks?
If silence awaiting the memory
who lost you ignored
and once loved.
will never touch the skin
at dawn ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment