Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Difference Between Acrylic And Polyester?



As a man who defies
the holy trinity,
eternity looking
attempt back to top of the world
being safi;
Seeking the genesis of life
that covers me with his cloak;
in the beginning heaven and earth
yielding to the feet and the ashes
merge creating the epic
of the breath of life and joy that
mixed in existence ...

seek something more than just
symbolism, that a religious belief.
not deny, no communion, but marked
the stigmas that I see in the image,
even if the dreams and visions
confused. I am looking comfortable with
that For something more than a passing,
a love, a perfect existence;
in my look rather than a response!

But the same moon that comes to my window
secret enigma brings irremediable
captivating and frantically returns to
my tranquility, passivity that leaves
your body to quench my thirst for life
and desire accomplished.
Return to the death and life that still
is agonizing and dark. too much
you've kissed, you abolished my desire,
A spell of questions that threw
against me bring my experiences there
and fleeting memories fill my start
smile to your strokes you give me
need to exorcise ...

But there will be more than a secret fear and dread
informed. The astonishment
haunts me and his eyes watching me drift.
And what else is there now, if the angels and preachers
not up to me I hide in tribulations ...

'm the one who preaches among the beasts of the flesh,
which lies between the letters, the wandering
in the city, which waiver paradise.
But I and others sobbing before God father
because I think, but I'm not blind to other responses
There have been times when I cried, there have been times
that I have not been heard!, That he is at my right hand
just in the right place is the father I am the beloved son
that evolves over time and in the not too distant future
I'll be singing the prophetic.

Detached of earthly and carnal pleasures
these days look for my sins stealthy to return to
genesis of life, I will stick in you and I'll cover this time
to survive, to say, to keep
and return to be ...

PDTA: Rewrite after
been hospitalized this week happened
this writing is my reunion with life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment