Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I Have A Spotty Tongue And A Sore Throat

Behind My Genesis

Taboo is your look,
a forbidden desire

and there is nothing you

You hide in corridors.

between letters and choruses I
prisoner of thoughts

only think of letters not

wrote the letters that send,

feelings I kept

and drowned in my

for being banned.



faults in two sets of clothes
to social morality that burns everything
absorbing pleasure.

black birds come as
gulls lurk in the sea ...


Deep is the heart captive

taboo in your mouth, your death

causing what other

not fired if the heart is wood of the tree that Judas hung

, burns in mystery.



Hundreds of miles I carried into exile

And you do not know who I am?

I will tell you:

He who comes to life, the taboo of the final cycle,

the bird perches, which

anguish in prison litanies ...



Locked in the dark and every time I think

hidden in the shadows

My taboo are you, who fills me with peace

and I'm not happy ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment