; I dreamed I dreamed last night,
that magic was born in my hands,
authorities were mine,
who dreamed up the words,
spells ... nothing more than dreams ...
dreamed I dreamed last night ...
feed the fire that illuminates the dreams.
gnomes that lurk in the night, come and go
creating illusions.
Ondinas riding on waves,
ordered at will foam and salt.
Sylphs that control the winds, gusts
encourage that devastate with grief and loneliness.
Gods of Olympus,
makers of legends, let
rays
sail back to celestial space has been empty
the mythical ancient belief. Hercules
again perform their jobs, representing
be
has to evolve. That
anime again
Merlin Round Table knights who gave their lives
for the Holy Grail.
that chimeras, horrendous figures, fantastic
by re-animating the art
Muses,
in her virginal beauty
want them and you give
Phoenix, incendialo all day
another show again with the same beauty
you
slides when rising from your ashes
a thousand times more ...
in dreams quedó nada más...
se hicieran realidad...
0 comments:
Post a Comment