Monday, October 25, 2010

کلیپ جسی جین

Mom I want to be a rock star I dreamed I dreamed ...

Mom want to be a rock star. I get on the beard of life and pull them tight. I want to show feverish and cause mass insanity. I want to be big, more than life, even for just a second. Do not ask to be an artist, I seek to transcend, or create anything, not connecting with anyone. I just want to win, look for a moment how it feels to be a God and be enthroned, and enjoy the wildest sex with Encocado Quiceañeras and cause fainting, and destroying hotels. Do not ask for much, Mom, just give me that. Concédemelo and be happy. I want my body to inflate with drugs and alcohol, and make me fly, and the rest I look from below. And I adore, and I hate you, and kiss me and spit me after I kissed her, and that the world surrender to my feet, and to draw a picture of my ass on the cover of a magazine. I only ask that mom. It costs you nothing to get it to me. I guitar break on the floor, and cry in my step and give me all the desires, and become stupid, and forget who I am. And to mistreat my surroundings, and yet still love me, love me even more. I want to be an agent of the devil and make thousands follow me, and call us Legion. I collect virgin, and trafficking in people's lives, that all my whims are fulfilled immediately, and every luxury while I get bored. It need not be so difficult mother. You can do it for me. Make it a rock star, and we all look at the bottom and I want to be in my place. Make my life a roller coaster. Find a point as high as possible and throw me into there. You do just that, give me the momentum, I'll take care of the rest. I'll take the fall and leave a beautiful corpse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment