rampant Necrofilia
Oh, at this time that you lie asleep
without identity, your skin is cool, quiet solitude
...
If nobody notices you're ecstatic
libido desire, I only see you, now naked
and inert, will break your rest, I'll come up
your soul with pleasure to have you.
If there is life after death! There
pleasure, after life, for your meat
inert.
Maybe it's crazy for them to judge you, your sleeping face
But I want yields and sweetness,
Warm your body is rigid and somber,
at the time of your death you eternally mine!
There is life in my body to give a little to you ...
If there is life after death!
They do not understand the love that "quire that without death"
transcend between the desire to have you, make you mine
after of love in life, we have pleasure after death to your flesh
neat and inert ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment