Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Funny Thing To Write On Wedding Card

Afternoon Sex and Religion Christmas

I wallowed in
sludge formed by the desire
extensive your body and
sex
I tasted your breasts
and fallen into surrender
sin
conceived not seek referral ...
Highlight
in low light
the fertile image of your body
naked light passes through
and stained glass windows.

in your eyes and mine
no desire, in the crotch
more than a tickle
and your toast with milk
extract from my being. I
jizz in the holy cup of
pleasure
the cause goes your legs as
a river to the sea ...

The cross before the altar
in front,
run through our minds
orgasms whipping muttered
sin.

Among the madness, I begin
to shake the down
your waist
begins our dance, a swing
of our hips.
in spasms and I kissing each
sweat and blood become
in orgasms.

We distance ourselves from our creator
our legs wrapped in
waive assault
may beat our breasts
us closer to the glory hallelujah!
without a bed, introduced in
you now we are one united in pleasure
copulating before the altar, offending
sacred, we listen to our
skin .

May God save you! if he is free
of sin cast the first stone
copulating or communing with the wine of
the cup at Mass, I will drink your kisses
holy water , the Holy Sacrifice
that fills us with guilt
the hosts again cursed;
We move away from religion Comprobar ortografía
copulating immersed in the passions in
basilicas dark.

And who intend to deceive? a case to
Satan himself.
Religion without sex, religion or sex without
beings expelled from paradise because
God willed it so ...
Come and let me do possess case
our skin copulating in Eden ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment