Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Putting Battery In Logitech Mouse

Yo Canto San Valentin

Canto I like the rooster at dawn,
as an event, such as chance,
as something paranormal


Like a dog barks at the moon
and drunk wanders in a zig zag,
a brand encourages my melancholy
immaculate woman in
twilight at the top
have to wake me ...


Roses wilt and
carnation brings the song
Hellenic whistling wind
, aroma
woman.
And I sing in the name
the dark dance remains
a coffin is my guitar
grind your strings,
your waist is tenderness
I put the ground wire.


smiled ruled between large
cathedrals, in a present,
in the past and as a noisy beast
in the jungle sculpt cement
every time ... Canto

to politics transantiago,

at noon, the capital
verses and poems I
something momentous.

My heart is dressed in mourning
love for wake up, say,
for looking for a Christian
between these points is
universal Sufism, singing monophonic

my word singular

0 comments:

Post a Comment