Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Free Labia Stretching Movie



"After months without writing today I found a friend who encouraged me to
rewriting."


I stay with my days, including nights burning the flesh,
of blood and the threshold of my fears ....
are my last steps that can be heard waking
in the middle of desire have to nail these words,
static and roving passenger collapsed awake from
dust sand and earth on the verge of "Delirio"
curses collapse in a year I think shaken by events
mandatory.


Camino is a lot, go around with you,
misery will lonely road with me,
on Avenue heard the little storm ...
I have many arguments. Yes I cry so many times,
I thought you forget. Apart from my human life,
universal reading ...
I become a passenger in a book rocked
bursts of my mind are the steps I give
between verses that away from me the desire to feel
Death poetic writing prompts.


Enigmas thoughts locked in
weave and intertwine to look at these words.
front of me, hoping to tear chips
drawn to this space are the verses of
words I write and go to step ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment