Monday, August 9, 2010

Blueprints To Wayne Manor

the last steps I Wish I

I awakened from a quiet,
insurance is a love which you offer me
is a spell that awakens my feelings, thinking
between the blood drip
our veins, I see your humanity and my lips
wish you pain and anxiety.

take between the delirium of your kisses
sighs of meat, steal your soul the pleasure
is in the blood.
undress your skin tearing modesty between drops of dew
bathe me with your sweat.

'll kiss your soul, make you feel
woman, I will not to love mercy
death will not stop me.
I will travel through your body coming to your belly
harmless.
Let my tongue through each room, each curve
distilling the passion
accelerating the heart ...

I will become a passenger in your body
the pace of one two, the sway of your hips
I have to wake up.
distilled Errante is tenderness in our arms,
with kisses and burning desire for the skin.

My God is cursed. And my soul devours you
Pecora in looks that are stuck into the pupil of an
perplexed improvises this sky blue ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment