Friday, April 23, 2010

Who Has Bigest Boobs Indian Actres

Natural Cycle Thinking

Submerged and immersed in the vagaries of death,
I pass the time, I take the silence,
the holy trinity black mark me with joy.
Pride lets not forget sacred,
back to the principles of the world, the body will be inert and
life make me strong.


Betwen in the mysteries of solitude, I sit back and see
others grow old, forgotten
recalling the morning, between the electric company, a radio all volume;
Arrasando by dreams, come see your breath, I will turn away of hope,
start dancing will be in vain if the forgetting is the ash
the days are gone ...


mumbling a prayer, a hymn, a father who have to bring our wisdom
come the visions of the past years and travel and love forgotten
time remunerated Who Crazy Aging does in others?
yet be faded I will continue intact and inert.
Your honor the essence distant exorcising memory, forgetting ...

Shut up, sit down to hear screams and moans then return
hysteria desire
the death that has forgotten the pleasure of our bodies;
abolish the desire of my body to have you on reaching adulthood,
and know the limits of life without identity,
naked our bodies will age to others ...


off of my body was stroking for you,
sobbing in my men spoke impossible,
because everyone knows best.
And I'll be old and forgotten in your mind every day,
lose my identity as sleeping forever
in Alzheimer's or amnesia, and deranged silent
between sterile moments which enrich the land;
I gird your legs only once, and look at me just this once
before the light extinguished the day, because I will not be in your flesh,
seeing old others to get lost in hours of darkness,
between rocks that are colder and all grow old in your memory contention
now and makes me forget my history ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment