Conviction
are former cries are ancient myths
of talks today in the epic
through wars between your sex and my
splendors and fears
hesitate in the body ...
cots in fatal shake our bodies shredded
our skin and become a
how ...
If that square longed for children
consumed in memories and praise, your song will
poetic in the beginning this autumn equinox
carnival brings fallen leaves, in the front
Gale ideas that I believe ...
Browser discovered oceans, conquering
aromas, loves and adventures in the history sins
in the town that I have to live ...
I will not be a poet in this, I am not a slave to my mind,
surround me not just a job earning little money
as many people hiding and calm living day to day
and fades slowly and slowly ...
heroic grow with sweat before the sunlight
I give a flower, which is the voice of my generation
leaving the womb of desire when we started to grow
of human reason, the Major Arcana;
is a scattered to express my love ...
I who will lick your flesh, who dry your tears
exile and who will sorrow in the loneliness of old age ...
we be bold to the astonishment of other
fly by city, walk in Santiago,
but never with the passage of as the years our love will have
frustrated ...
Disillusioned by the endless time that rests with the
mistaken belief of free will and reason, you can be blinded
understand and admire infinitely funeral
words unspoken which are in view,
which have not yet been written or signed, but will
my belief ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment