Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dell Webcam Recource Cd

Every time I think ..... Scheherazade


Honestly, has been a great experience this year. I think many of us have learned a lot during this period and many things remain in the bottom of our behavior, consciously or unconsciously used in our work and behavior patterns.
I remind you that you can keep in touch with me through europe@aldebaran8.com or visit my weblog: http://www.robertocarballo.com/ or my web http://www.robertocarballo.net/ Of course, your participation is open to the process that will continue next year and if any of you want to collaborate in the first quarter, do not hesitate to contact me, I have an innovative project which will be very important to involve ex-students I have convinced the methodological approach. What the winds be with you!. A hug for everyone and I hope you've rested and had a nice holiday, Roberto Carballo

0 comments:

Post a Comment